EPF Online Payment
Learn how to make EPF Online Payment through its e-sewa portal. We are providing all the necessary steps to make the EPF online Payment possible. We are discussing the complete procedure of the EPF online Payment in an extended manner so that this post is proved to be very useful for the visitors. Employer holding corporate account in any of the listed banks of E-sewa portal can make its payment online. This is the best way to make the payment as it has been started by the EPFO, India in the interest of public and employer.
If you are holding your bank account in any of the banks like SBI, Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Bank of Baroda etc. then you can avail the EPF online payment facility. It has been made mandatory for all the employers to make the payment latest by 15th of every month as post that no any further extension will be granted. So other than roaming here and there just use the EPF online payment facility and make the payment in the easiest way.
We will make you learn how to make the EPF online Payment in some easy steps. But before that you must ensure that you are using the net banking facility of your corporate account. Because Net banking facility will be used to transfer the payment online from your corporate account to EPFO’s Account. The employer will receive the information of remittance on its mobile phone through SMS facility and this online Payment Service has also freed the employers from submitting returns through forms like Form 5/10 12A,3A or 6A.
Now I also want to let you know that Post January 2016, EPF online Payment has been made mandatory by EPFO India for all the Employers via TRRN Challan. First you have to visit EPFO official site for the purpose of Challan generation and after that with the help of that challan you have make online payment through net banking facility of your concerned bank. So as of now it is an unavoidable situation for all the employers and mandatory for all to follow EPF online Payment for making EPF payment.
How to Pay EPF Online
For the accomplishment of EPF online Payment you have to visit two different websites. First of all access EPFO official website for checking the list of banks through which payments can be made and generation of challan. Then navigate to your bank’s website at which your corporate account is being maintained. So do follow the entire procedure and make your payment easily:
AT EPFO Website
- Check the list of Banks and ensure that your bank is listed or not. IF “yes” then move forward.
- Navigate to the official website of EPFO http://epfindia.com and go to the page of Employer E Seva.
- At this page if you have registered yourself or your firm just login otherwise follow the registration process and create your User ID and Password. After creation of the same Login to the official page using that generated ID and Password.
- After Login upload all your details for the perpose of generating ECR (Electronic Challan cum Return).
- After that click on “Online ECR/ Challan Submission” and generate the TRRN (Temporary Return Reference Number).
- Before generating challan upload your monthly contribution in the prescribed format as per the website. Only then your challan will be generated.
- After that upload the contribution details and approve the same after verifying it.
- As soon as your approval will be done your Challan and Acknowledgement copy will be generated. Now download the same after clicking on “Download Challan”.
- The TRRN is being displayed at the right top corner of the challan.
- The downloaded challan and its TRRN is valid only for the 15 days from the date of its generation.
- In case you find yourself unable to remit the said amount within 15 days then you need to re-generate the TRRN Number using the same procedure.
AT Bank’s Website
For your convenience and keeping in view benefiting more and more number of users we are giving you an illustration Of SBI as it is most famous bank of our country having maximum number of customers associated with it. The procedure is almost same for all the other banks like Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Canara bank, HDFC etc.
- Login to your SBI Account using authorized ID and Password as a Saral User or a corporate user.
- Now Move your cursor to menu “Payment/Transfer” and then Pay EPF.
- Now enter your TRRN that is mentioned on top right side of your generated challan and chose your debit account.
- Now select the account from which payment will be transferred.
- Then click on “Submit” button after verifying your account details and all other information.
- Now the authorizer can authorize the e-cheque available in the inbox after receiving the success message.
- This authorization is required only for Corporate users and not required if you are a Saral user.
- Now after authorization you can save or reprint the challan.
Now your EPF online Payment is completed and you can also preserve your reprinted challan for the future reference.
How to Use EPFO E- Sewa Portal
EPFO E-sewa portal is an exceptional scheme launched by the EPFO, India. This scheme was launched in 2012 to make the EPFO services easily accessible to the users. Through this E- sewa you can have an online receipt of your ECR and can generate your TRRN. For availing all these services just follow the below given link:
After following this link you can register yourself at the e-sewa portal and can generate your authorized ID and Password. With the help of those ID and Password you can Login to the portal and update your monthly contribution. After updating all your details you can generate your E-challan and TRRN using which you can make your EPF online payment.
You can also visit this website to update your mobile phone and you will get all the updates through SMS on your phone like payment confirmation and many more. Employers can also generate its annual slip through E-sewa portal. So we can say that e-sewa portal has many benefits and make payments and all other stuffs convenient.
You can also navigate to our site if you required any information regarding check EPF balance, printing E passbook, How to Login EPFO etc. You can also put your feedback and suggestion in comment box.